Tuesday, May 26, 2015

This Plan Ancelotti If Fired Madrid



AC Milan's hopes have been thwarted to earn Carlo Ancelotti this summer. Don Carletto already make a decision decisively to stay in Madrid or took time off from football for a year.

Ancelotti admitted it still will discuss his future again together with Madrid. He asserts do not know what decision the Club later.

"I am not going to say anything about my future because I already put it yesterday. I am still waiting. I think we will hold a meeting next week to discuss my future with the Club, "the light of the Report to the us.

Ancelotti also has plans clear. He will continue to train if maintained by Real Madrid. But if fired, he would have chosen to take a leave of absence for a year of football.

"In my head, my future is already clearly visible. There are only two options; I survived Real Madrid or taking a leave of absence for a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment